Toyota Camry Remote 1997-2000 Grey button Description
1 Button Genuine Toyota remote.
- Transmitter Frequency: 304MHz
- 1 Button
- Battery- Non-replaceable, these are a sealed unit.
This Toyota Camry Remote is compatible with Toyota/Nissan Models Including*–
- Camry (1997-2002)
- Nissan Pulsar (1997-2000)
When ordering this remote, make sure your existing remote DOES NOT have metal edges. If it has metal edges, this product is not compatible.
*Please Note- All Years/Models are approximate, you may come across variations. If you are unsure if this is the remote you require, please contact us.
Toyota Camry Remote 1997-2000 Grey button Installation Instruction:
**Ensure headlights are in the off position before commencing step 1.**
1. Insert a key in the ignition and turn from “OFF” to “ON” 3 times leaving it in the “ON” position (Security light should light up for 5 seconds.)
Turn the key from ‘Accessories’ to the ‘On’ position 3 times within 3 seconds leaving the key in the ‘On’ position on the 3rd time. Once in programming mode, a red LED will illuminate, or in newer models ‘PR’ will be displayed on the LCD screen.
2. Press the button on the new remote. Hazard lights should flash once to confirm acceptance of the new remote.
3. Repeat step 2 with any additional remotes.
4. Switch the ignition OFF and remove the key to exit programming mode. (Please NOTE all other remotes will now be deleted)
NB: if the car goes into programming mode, but will only accept one remote
Replace steps 2 & 3 with the following:
Press the button, on all (old & new) remotes to be programmed to the vehicle, all at the same time. This may require a second person to help. Any remotes that have not been re-learnt at this time have now been forgotten.