This Engraved Bamboo Oval Serving Board Design your own is from the Peer Sorensen Bamboo Collection, ensuring fantastic quality for a long lasting board.
Bamboo has natural anti-bacterial qualities making it a great choice for food preparation and presentation. Bamboo is a grass so no trees are cut and it is ready to harvest in just 3-5 years. It’s organically grown with no pesticides, fertilisers or irrigation used in farming. Featuring innovative Tri-ply construction, it delivers supreme durability and quality and is free from all formaldehyde based adhesives and dyes.
Ultra-lightweight this Bamboo oval serving board offers modern elegance to any kitchen and fits the busy lifestyle while keeping eco-friendly living in mind. Contains no plastic or BPA Just natural bamboo with food-safe adhesives.
Measuring 35cm x 21 cm
Care & Use:
- After each use, rinse with a wet sponge using hot water and a little mild dish washing liquid then towel dry.
- Never soak your board in water or place in the dishwasher.
- Do not use a steel brush or steel wool on the board’s surface.
- Do not allow moisture of any type to stand on the board for long periods of time.
- Do not let fresh, wet meats lay on the block for longer than necessary.
- Apply an even coat of vegetable Oil periodically which will help preserve the board. Dab on with a cloth and let dry
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sunlight
Please be aware each chopping board is made for different pieces of wood and the grain may be different than displayed, this some times can impact the engraving. While we aim to ensure all engraving shares a shade this is not possible with different grains of wood.