CustomKings now offers an option of ordering online and collecting your order within 2 hours during business hours.
This can be done at the end of check out by simply checking “Pickup at Charlestown Store”
Please note this option is currently only possible for the following postcodes:
2321, 2307, 2318, 2303, 2298, 2294, 2285, 2281, 2306, 2302, 2297, 2293, 2289, 2284, 2280, 2305, 2300, 2296, 2292, 2287, 2283, 2278, 2308, 2304, 2299, 2295, 2291, 2286, 2282, 2267, 2325, 2290, 2323, 2281 and 2322
How does Click and Collect work?
- Select Click & Collect as your delivery method during checkout
- Receive an email or SMS notification, normally within 2 hours, to collect your order
- Ensure you have your order collection notification (on your phone is fine) or a photo ID when collecting your order
- Collect your order from our store at
Shop 16 / 338 Charlestown Road, Charlestown NSW 2290
Family and friends can collect your order on your behalf, provided they have:
- A copy of the order collection notification
- A note signed by you, detailing who will be collecting the order on your behalf
- Photo ID
How long do you hold Click & Collect orders?
Click & Collect orders will be held for 10 days after you receive your collection notification.
Any orders not collected within 10 days your items will go in to long term storage and may incur a storage fee until picked up.
We clear our long term storage out every 6 months and items left for 6 or more months are disposed or donated if possible.