Have a chance at $100 Store Credit!
Simply shop like normal! Each order gains an entry in to the raffle!
We are giving back to our customers! All you have to do is place an order and you instantly go in the draw. The more orders you place the more entries you have!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter is: CustomKingdom P/L (ABN 15 622 411 938) of registered office address: Shop 16 / 338 Charlestown Road, Charlestown NSW 2290, The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
2. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition an entrant must purchase and pay in full for any product either online at www.customkings.com.au or instore at Shop 16 / 338 Charlestown Road, Charlestown
4. Closing date for entry will be 4pm (AEDT) Monday 30th September 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: • For each Promotion deal purchased the entrant receives 1 ticket into the draw.
• The entrant must have completed payment or in the case of Buy Now Pay Later, payment must be cleared in order for their ticket to be valid.
• For account customers, the entrant must be within account trading terms to be eligible to win.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
8. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Winner will be drawn at random at Shop 16 / 338 Charlestown Road, Charlestown on Tuesday 1st October 2019.
11. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be published on our website.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party