This is pre-owned, but still like new!
This is the ‘Junior’ and Australian version of the ever popular original Trivial Pursuit board game. Kids have to answer questions starting right back when the Earth was young, through to how life is today and what tomorrow may bring. Subjects range from dinosaurs to cyber pets, rainforests and rivers to virtual reality and from strange sports to even stranger popstars!
Each question has a multiple-choice answer, so even if they don’t know the answer they can simply have a guess! Kids will be surprised just how cool the world around them really is.
Win by moving around the board and answer correctly to collect wedges from six different categories: Earth Story, The Wild Side, Around the World, Arty Farty, Fun & Games, and World of Wonder. Trivial Pursuit for kids. It’s all about time!
A game for 2 to 6 players.
Typical card questions:
1) Was a dado a royal fool, a circus clown or a bird?
2) Is a baby turkey called a poult, a moult or a boult?
3) Is the Barossa Valley famous for sheep, wheat or grapes?
4) Does Bart Simpson have four, six or eight fingers?
5) I Anthony Mundine famous for AFL, cricket or boxing?
6) When a human cell divides does it form two, four or 124 new cells?
Contents: 1 gameboard, 125 question-and-answer cards, 1 die, 6 scoring tokens, 36 coloured wedges, instructions.